Re: more garage notes

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more garage notes
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 19:48:00 +0000
-> will be two benches that each want an air supply. Coiled yellow hoses
-> are neat looking, but my air supply probably won't be at the ceiling,

 Gakk!  I hate those coiled yellow hoses.  If they don't snarl they
kink.  If you manage to avoid that, they usually have enough tension to
whip blowguns and small tools away whenever you lay them down.

 I have several short rubber air hoses and one long hose.  They work OK,
but the longer ones drag on the floor and get all grungy.  Some days you
can't win for losing...

====dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==