Garages

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Garages
From: Henry Frye <pp001287@interramp.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:36:47 -0500
Due to circumstances not worthy of bandwidth, I find myself
moved to a beautiful new home.  The problem is this home has
an attached two car garage.  After completely disassembling
my TR250 in my former two car garage, I am not going to go
through the agony of the cramped enviorns.  (The wife always
wants to park HER car in there, you know!)

So, I am going to build a shop.  I am thinking about 40' X 40',
with a pit.  You know, enough room to store that wonderful
project car you find for $1000.  And the next couple...
With room to work on all of them at once!

I am sure people on this list have built their "dream shop".
I would like to hear your stories, what you did, and what
you would do different if you had to start over today.

I am looking for ideas, while my sheet of paper is still
clean.
Henry Frye  pp001287@interramp.com

'68 TR250 - I hope I can remember how it goes back together!