Re: [oletrucks] 302 engine

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 302 engine
From: "Rocky Jones" <rockyjones@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:39:56 -0600
Bill,
Thanks for the link.  It was helpful.  I thought maybe there was a standard
on replacement wheels which lent itself to maintaining an "original" type
look.  I love my 3/4 ton but, sometimes I feel like the bastard step-son
when it comes to replacement parts.  Makes the hunt that much more
interesting if not frustrating.