Re: [Nobbc] Machine shop

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Machine shop
From: gtwincams@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 05:36:13 +0000
Craig,
I have used JNW engine on Piner with good success for Lotus projects. I also
held a tech session at Jerry's shop for club members, who got a good
introduction to his work and capabilities. I know of two other members who have
used his services since the tech session.
All of your needs are well within his abilities. Cost is reasonable but not
cut-rate. Tell him Greg Tatarian with the Lotus twincams, and from the NOBBC,
sent you.
Greg