Re: [Nobbc] British car dealerships in the area

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] British car dealerships in the area
From: Robin Jackson <apexbrit2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:15:11 -0700
Peter - interesting dealer files. I think Norman Nock's son still repairs
Brit cars in Stockton. We had thursday evening technical inspections prior
to weekend racing, at Carl Block's in Oakland. Also had the same at Ed
Lesley's Motors in Monterey prior to Laguna Seca races. The storehouse of
"golden memories" has been stimulated....

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Peter Ziedrich <zied@redwoodempiremini.com