Re: [Nobbc] British car dealerships in the area

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] British car dealerships in the area
From: Robin Jackson <apexbrit2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:07:28 -0700
Gerry - I believe you are correct. I think Washburn moved into Vesper's and
was not a Dealer. Did GK Hardt sell DKW's? I was pit crew for Waters Dodge
in San Fran when they ran DKW's at Cotati, probably @1958. As I recall Hardt
had some interest in the DeeKee Doo's. They carried the auto union circles
and later became Audi, I think. They were three bangers, FWD, and cornered
well on three wheels as long as you kept your foot down.!!!