Re: [Nobbc] British car dealerships in the area

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] British car dealerships in the area
From: "Peter Ziedrich" <zied@redwoodempiremini.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:39:22 -0700
My brother bought his brand new '76 Triumph Spitfire 1500 (trading in his
MGC) from Vesper or Washburn Motors (I remember both names), who if remember
correctly was on the east side of SR Ave just north of Hwy 12 right across
the street from the Lincoln Mercury lot. I was still in High School, but I
know my father tried everything to talk him out of buying it and offered to
pay the difference to get a TR6.

Peter Ziedrich
Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts
zied@redwoodempiremini.com