RE: Misc. Questions after a Long Drive - More Data

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@comcast.net>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Misc. Questions after a Long Drive - More Data
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:39:45 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I pulled a couple of plugs out tonight to see what
they look like:

Photos are at:

http://wake74.photosite.com/MGB

Same picture, one with flash / one without.  You can
click on the pictures to get a bigger one.

The plug on the left is #6, Plug on the Right is #1.
#1 appears to have a little more carbon build-up.  The
plugs are Bosch Platinum WR9LP plugs.

I also wiped a rag inside my chrome exhaust tips.
Both had a fair amount of carbon build-up on them.
Passenger side may have slightly more. Does that mean
anything?

I'd appreciate a few of the experts on the list taking
a look at the plug pictures to see if they lead to any
conclusions.

Thanks!

Glenn