Re: 14x6's, where & how much, what I found

To: <Wake074@aol.com>, <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Subject: Re: 14x6's, where & how much, what I found
From: "Larry Embrey" <Larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:51:55 -0700
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
This is just to help everyone out.  I have scanned in a page from a pamphlet
I got at my local Tire store.  I outlines the different measurements on
wheels (Backspacing, offset, diameter etc etc.), as well as how plus sizing
works.  I don't want to mail it to the newsgroup, so I am taking a list of
people that want to receive it.  I will email it out tomorrow.  After that I
will be on vacation, so make sure to contact me early...  The file is a 240K
Jpeg.

Larry