Re: 14x6's, where & how much, what I found

To: <Wake074@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 14x6's, where & how much, what I found
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:25:52 -0700
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Truly some GREAT INFO  THANKS GLENN!!

I have been using the tires.com website as a reference for what is
made/available.  Back in 93 I bought my truck tires form one of thier local
stores, guy was nice enough  hooked me up with some taller wider wheels for
my pick-up.  He was able to help me select a tire that would fit under the
wells and on my stock wheels without any mods.  Maybe I will try a local
store and have better luck..

The next big thing is were do you get spacers and maybe longer studs???

Larry