Re: 14x6's, where & how much, what I found

To: James.Nazarian@colorado.edu, larry@larryembrey.com
Subject: Re: 14x6's, where & how much, what I found
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:16:56 EDT
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James,

Several people have mentioned positive comments about their local Discount
Tire chain store.  My comments were centered around the service I received
over the phone.  They do not have a store located in my general area.   So I
don't want to demean the company as a whole, you may call and get the best
service in the world :-)

Hope everyone is having a better day than me, and its nice to see some actual
list traffic again.

Glenn
who will be glad when the house is ready to sell, and when he's moved to
Rochester so he can play with his baby again

In a message dated 6/28/00 3:10:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,