Re: 14x6's, where & how much, what I found

To: Larry <larry@larryembrey.com>
Subject: Re: 14x6's, where & how much, what I found
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:09:22 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: Wake074@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I don't know what states discount tire is located in, but the guy there
offered to test fit any tires that I wanted BEFORE I bought them.  The
offer was on my Jeep, but I don't see why it wouldn't hold for an MG as
well.  Give your local shop a try and ask them about this, you may pay a
bit more but test fitting tires sure beats buying the wrong ones.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari