RE: Another wheel question, wheel spacers?

To: "'Dodd, Kelvin'" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "'Wake074@aol.com'" <Wake074@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Another wheel question, wheel spacers?
From: Paul MacDonald <Paul.MacDonald@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:27:48 -0400
Cc: "'mgb-v8@autox.team.net'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi

Normally I am in lurk mode but thought I might add something.

Just a thought -- there are a few different types of wheel bolts out there
-- what about the type which has a long thread length and actually goes
along the stud inside the mag rather than just wedging the outside of the
wheel?-- you could even have the bolt go inside your spacer, as long as it
does not bottom against the brake drum/disc.

Paul MacDonald
80 TR8x2
80 MGB LE
Ottawa Canada