Re: To Tube or Not to Tube

To: Scott Allen <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: To Tube or Not to Tube
From: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 00:00:13 -0600
I'm not sure that this will apply in the Washington DC area, but in most
parts of the country, you can go to your local farm supply store and
find inner tubes to fit your T series MG.  I have even found tubes that
will fit the 4.50X19 TC.  The 19 inchers don't have the right valve stem
offset for continued use, but in a pinch they will work.  That shouldn't
be a problem with the 15 inch tubes. Not exactly high performance
equipment, but they will keep your car running.

Regards,
Charles Hill
Kansas City, MO