Re: To Tube or Not to Tube

To: scottinarl@hotmail.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Tube or Not to Tube
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:34:43 EST
scottinarl@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 How do you balance the bloody things?  I drove a TC with tubes in it last
 year and it was all over the road when I ran it flat-out.

Scott, now you listen to your Daddy, ok!  He is right...you need tubes.  The
best way to balance any MG tire is to find a shop that can spin balance the
tires on the car.  There are such shops still out there.  The reason the TC
was all over the road had nothing to do with tires and tubes...thats a whole
'nother discussion....
Cheers
Terry