Re: Exon Valdees in my garage

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exon Valdees in my garage
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:16:35 -0700
Bob:

Must be a epidmeic.

I just had the same problem last week, and I've had my TD since 1967.  My guess
was that when I removed the canister, part of it stuck to the seal a pulled a
portion of the seal up out of the groove.  When, the canister was replaced, it
pinched the seal and didn't seat.  I believe that when I originally removed the
canister, I had to pull on it as it was stuck to the seal.  Next time, I will
twist the canister as I loosen it to help insure the canister is free of the
seal, and leave the seal in the groove.  And, I better use a mirror to visually
check to see if the seal is located correctly.

Blake