Re: P type Wiring diagram card

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: P type Wiring diagram card
From: "Gill Morbey" <gill.morbey@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:02:16 -0000
Cc: "'MMM List UK'" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear Jack,

Thanks for the info.  My patience was rewarded on your www site, as the pic
displayed is identical to the black plastic (not metal) wiring card I have.

Judging by the appearance of both examples, which are a bit scuffed, I'd
guess that the wiring loom has chafed the plastic over the years.  But why
plastic on the hot side of the firewall?!  Maybe it was seen as a new wonder
material that would be impervious to - well, anything??

Regards
Dick Morbey
PA0743