P type Wiring diagram card

To: "'MMM List UK'" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: P type Wiring diagram card
From: "Gill Morbey" <gill.morbey@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:49:33 -0000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear All,

While delving through some of the items that came with my P type all those
years ago, I lighted on a black plastic card, sized 3  5/8" high x 2  3/4"
wide.

On it are engraved, in white, the main connections in the fuse box, laid out
in 4 columns.  Starting from the lhs we have:

(The "O" below indicates a connection)

Column 1
O   (Blank)
O   F1 green
O   E black
O   F green and black
O   +D yellow

Column 2:
O    A  aux Purple and white
O    H  Nearside Head  Blue & white
O    Ho  Offside Head
O    Side & tail  Red & white
O    HN   Horn

Column 3:
O+   Purple                        } TO ACCESSORIES
O     H Blue

O     Ho   Red & brown     }
O     S  Red                       }   TO LAMPS

O    HN                              } TO HORN

Column 4:
O    IG      White
O    (blank)
O    SOL   Black & white
O    HN      Purple & yellow
O   DIP      Red & black

O    (A shaded in spot)

Some of the markings are partly erased, including part of the "instructions"
which start with the words "To read diagram ......... [?put the] spot at
.......corner"

The card has 2 fixing holes, at top right & bottom left.

Would it have been fitted inside the lid of the fuse box, or somewhere inside
the junction box?  Or is it an invading alien from some vehicle other than a
MMM?

I can e mail a scanned pic of it to anyone who might be interested

Regards
Dick Morbey
PA 0743