Re: Goodyear racing tires & tire slippage

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>,
Subject: Re: Goodyear racing tires & tire slippage
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:09:36 -0700
Ed,
Were your ears burning last Saturday afternoon?? Jim and I were standing in
his tire building talking about racing wheels and how much fun they are to
have built and your name came up. Weren't you down here in the "furnace" a
few weeks ago on the drag strip? I was up in the control tower at the circle
track and probably could have watched you make a pass.
 I realize my deal with the liner is totally different but I'm runnning the
wide, short 18" Mickeys on the rear and the 16,s on the front and the car
handles like  a dream. Some people told me not to run the wide tires because
they would be squirrely but not so far at 290.
Howard