another radio question

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: another radio question
From: Brian Reynolds <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:53:42 -0400 (EDT)
Hello list,

I have a '69. I've thought of leaving the am radio where it is, since it
works and is original, and installing an additional, modern car stereo
with CD player somewhere in the cockpit. I like the idea of a remote
control, because then the unit could be installed under the passenger side
dash somewhat out of site, and the remote could sit on the ash tray cover.
...My questions is: where in the car have other people mounted
after-market radios and been happy (or unhappy) with the result?

-Brian Reynolds
Toronto