Re: Datsun SPL212

To: <SPYDER62@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun SPL212
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:49:51 -0400
Cute car and if I had a lot of extra $$$ it would be neat to have.

I didn't mean to pan the car, but since most of you never drove in one or
drove one which I did for a very short time, I thought I'd share my
impressions, good or bad.

And an MGTD handles better, but just as slow. Actually the correct car to
compare against is the MGA which was made and designed in the same time
frame and that car is far superior. I have driven many of those asI know
lotsa people who own one. We trade rides.