Salt Cleaning Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Salt Cleaning Question
From: "Michael Knorr" <mhknorr@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:08:29 -0600
I drove my Roadster over several miles of the Bonneville Salt Flats the
other day. When I got home I sprayed all of the salt off of the chassis,
door wells, wheel wells -- I thought. Then a couple of days later, I pulled
the car out of the garage and there were four or five large cakes of more
salt on the garage floor and a drip line of salt coming out of the passenger
door well.

Can anyone tell me how to get the rest of the salt gunk off of my car? I
can't see any, but, like what I found on the garage floor, I'm betting
there's still a couple pounds of it lurking somewhere.

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311