Re: Datsun SPL212

To: corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun SPL212
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:46:52 EDT
List thanks for the response on this.
I actually have a name and address on this car. Next week I might just take
my roadster to work in Nashua NH. and show up at this guys door. See what
happens.

If it works out I'll post his address if he wants it.

Craig and Charlie Ellis from DRONE are secretly combining a 3000MPH SR71
BLACKBIRD a SRL311 and a DATSUN BLUEBIRD into a SRL71BLUEBIRD. Its Mission
Statement is to get to any car for sale before the second piece of tape hits
the "FOR
SALE" sign. So I need to get there first.

JUST KIDDING GUYS. If I find this I will let you all know.

Missed being at the GLEN,LouAnn says "HI"

DAVE M