Re: Oil Pressure

To: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:52:50 -0400
Do you hear a low pressure rattling sound?  I know you have a 1600, but it
would sound like when you have changed the oil and started up for the first
time with new oil?  If you hear that, I'd shut the engine down and start
troubleshooting.  If not, I'd say you are fine, but you may want to find an
accurate pressure gauge and plug it where your regular oil pressure gauge goes
into the block.  Also, what kind of oil are you using?   10W30?  Recently
changed?

Good luck!!

Eric