Re: Gas Shortages

To: svedise@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Gas Shortages
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 00:59:49 GMT
Geeze, I would have thought that motorcycles would get better than that... my
2000 Celica GT-S gets 29 around town and 33 on the highway (averaging 80mph
with the AC on no less!).  Right now, that car is getting ALL my love (did ya
hear that Roadster, huh, huh?  Better shape up!)
Greg Burrows

-- "Jim Svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have two 97 Honda Goldwing and 75 850T Moto Guzzi. Both bike's holed a
little over 6 gals and get about 38 to 40 mpg on freeway and about 25 around
town. Took the wing to work today, Datsun getting new top put on it (Thank
you Stan) will get it back on Wednesday or Thursday.
Jim
70 2000 new paint and top
75 Moto Guzzi
97 Goldwing