Re: Owners of a 2000 with Datsun Competition Oil Pan

To: chalsted@adelphia.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Owners of a 2000 with Datsun Competition Oil Pan
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:33:14 EDT
In a message dated 5/9/2005 6:33:51 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
chalsted@adelphia.net writes:
did you know the difference in wheelbase between a CJ5 and a roadster is
about half an inch?  hmmmmm.....  ;-)

Craig
and yes.... I've seen a picture of *it* done. Was at the local friday night
show a a few years ago with the rest of the local Datsuns.. a "well-weathered
old guy" came up to me - told me he used to own a roadster, dug in his wallet,
and pulled out an equally-weathered picture of this 4WD roadster. Wow... uh
yeah, wow. I wasn't quite expecting what I saw !  He loved that little car
enough to  carry a picture around after all these years. I guess that's what
really counts !

 I tried to take a picture of the picture to share but it didn't turn out.

Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ