Re: 2000 with Datsun home made Competition Oil Pan

To: leehinger@verizon.net
Subject: Re: 2000 with Datsun home made Competition Oil Pan
From: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:15:06 -0700
Hi everyone, all this talk about oil pans has me curious, is anyone
running one of the 411 alum. wide base oil pans, I have one and  about
10 years years ago I tried to use it and it either hit the frame or the
aftermarket header, can't remember which, now I have an R with the
original exhaust manifold so I might see if it will fit it. Any input
would be much appreciated.

 Recently I seen one on ebay that was cutback on the exhaust side and
rewelded to fit a roadster, is this my only option with this pan to get
it to fit in a roadster... Bill.