Re: Help! lost keys to 67 1600

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <robbieharrison@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Help! lost keys to 67 1600
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:27:06 -0500
When I had to replace lost keys for my 67-1600, it wasn't the tooth code
that was a problem, out of 4 major locksmith companies in Kansas City, only
one had a key blank for what I needed! One of these days I will buy some key
blanks from one of our vendors, with out one, a locksmith service doesn't
seem to able to solve the problem.
Mike H.  67-1600