Rebuilt Steering Idler

Subject: Rebuilt Steering Idler
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:33:50 -0400
Greetings all-
I just received my rebuilt steering idler from Dean at Fairlady
Products.  While I've bought lot's of parts from Dean in the past, this
is my first experience with his services.  I'm very impressed with the
quality of the workmanship, and I'm excited to get this rebuilt part
back on the car.  Dean offered to sell me the parts so I could rebuild
it myself, since I do have access to some machining equipment and have
adequate skills.  I elected to have Dean do the work, since I wanted to
spend my time taking care of other things on the car.  I'm glad I did.

Happy roadstering-
---
Chris Coker
Royal Oak, MI