RE: Help! lost keys to 67 1600

To: "Robbie Harrison" <robbieharrison@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Help! lost keys to 67 1600
From: "Daniel Beatty" <dbeatty@mti-interactive.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:42:13 -0700
Robbie,

I am familiar with 65/66s, it might be the same as the 67.  There is a
nut on the back of the ignition switch behind the dash that you can
unscrew and pull the ignition out from the back.

Feel around in the back. There are a couple of wires on the ignition
that you want to mark.

Good luck...

Wish we were talking about this AT Shasta right now.

Daniel @ NOWROC