Re: Help! lost keys to 67 1600

To: robbieharrison@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help! lost keys to 67 1600
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:10:59 EDT
Robbie,

       The switch should have a number on it. About 4 digits as I recall.
Take that number to a locksmith and he should be able to make you a new key.
Unless they have been swapped it should be the same key as the center console.
You
can pull the entire lock and take it in. It will also have the number on it.

keith williams