Help! lost keys to 67 1600

To: "'datsun list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help! lost keys to 67 1600
From: "Robbie Harrison" <robbieharrison@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:33:16 -0400
Help! I lost the keys to my 67. Searched high and low all week, and have
figured out that I won't find them until I swap the switch. Could
someone tell me how to remove the ignition switch from the dash? I have
a replacement, in a 66 parts car, but I can't figure out how to remove
the switch. Alternatively, does anybody know if a locksmith could cut a
key based on the number on the face of the switch, or is that just
wishful thinking? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Robbie Harrison
68 2000
67 1600