Re: Newbie

To: "'datsun-roadster list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 18:59:41 -0500
"FYI- A front-end re-do makes you look like a coal miner."

You must be doing something wrong. You're not supposed to crawl around on
grease covered floors - use a piece of cardboard. Wear nitrile gloves. You
will get dirty but looking like a coal miner is a little exagerated.  I've
ripped apart 4 front ends from parts cars and did not consider that the
dirtiest job. Try scrapping off the undercoating :(

Do take off your shoes though as you don't want to have your carpets grease
marked.

Mike