Re: Rear end

To: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Rear end
From: Rob Simmons <rsimmons2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:20:22 -0500
fwiw I have a 69 2000 with a narrowed dodge rear end.  Apparently the po
used to race it back in the 70's. I haven't got to the running stage yet so
I don't know if it even works.  From the other work that was done on the car
though I would say that it's a good possibility

I bought it a year or so ago from someone in Indianapolis that had sort of
inheirited it and then decided to invest in a boat instead. Someone had done
a frame off frame resto and then left the body alone.  The body was already
apart and a good candidate for resto.  I have been working on removing the
rust with my limited auto body skills and am getting ready to finish up and
bolt together  body and frame.

Whats my point?  I guess the fact is that there's more than one way to skin
a cat depending on what result you want.

Rob Simmons
 64 SPL 310  03518
SRL'S
68   03440          69   11347