Re: Rear end

To: gmagana@softcom.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear end
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:10:04 -0400
Gerardo,

The 1500 uses a weaker rear end with 3.899 gears as I recall.  The later
rear design is stronger and the 2000 came with 3.70 gears.  At least one
owner has put Roadster disc brakes on the rear (no parking brake) while
another has modified an RX7 solid axle with disc brakes to fit into a
Roadster.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060