Re: CA Black Plate Bill Vetoed

To: "Dennis Currington" <dc311@mail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CA Black Plate Bill Vetoed
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:26:08 -0400
Yep, I'm sure lots of crooks drive old cars. From what I see on TV here in
NY all the car chases in CA involve p/ups and SUVs and Camaros. They seem to
attract all those criminal types.

I bet the gold lettered ones are even more attractive as they are similar to
the teeth of the perps.

Thank God for clear thinking politicians and their eagerness to protect us
from criminals :)

Yeah, right.

Mike