recovery...update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: recovery...update
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:03:35 -0400
Thanks to all for the generous offers of support and assistance!
The recovery operation seems to have hit a few minor snags. We just
could not seem to get the logistics correct. The third attempt was
a success. It is now safe and sound in my locker. It also seems to have
grown a gas tank along the way. It didn't have one last time I saw it
but now it does. The correct one too. I know the tank was lost at
one time.

The search begins for the frame. Things could be looking up. This is
too wierd.

Now for my recovery. After every test you can imagine and no risk factors
or family history the only consistant inconsistancy was an echo in my
cardiogram. They can only get a reading after disabling all the alarms.
My cardiologist says I am a very unusual person. I shouldn't even be
conscious yet it doesn't seem to bother me except under extremly
stressfull situations. I was a real couch potato too. Not any more.
over the last six months I have been back in the pool swimming 1.5 to
2 miles per day three or four days a week. I am in better shape now than
ever.

More updates to follow.
--
Frank Roggeband  | 67.5 1600, 69 1600, 69 510, 71 510, 75 710, 93 KingCab
Grimsby Ontario  | Http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html

///