The day the world went to hell in a hand cart

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The day the world went to hell in a hand cart
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:23:32 -0700
        Right now my 18 year old son has a strong desire to step on a few bad
guys.
Considering he has 14EEEE feet, that's pretty big stepping. I told him to
wait until after he goes in the Navy, does his medical training, and tries
out for the SEALS. Why the SEALS? He spent a week training with them when he
was 16. The SEAL medic told him to get in shape and come back. They needed
men with his heart and courage and the willingness to get the job done. So
next year, he joins and does what needs to be done. Just like his ancestors
who defended this country at the beginning, liberated the death camps where
other family lines were totally wiped out, prevented nuclear annihilation in
southeast Asia in an unpopular war. Tonight, we says prayers for the dead
and dying       and for what is to come.  God have mercy on all our souls. Evil
truly exists, and it is being done in the name of God. My guess is his
justice will be far worse than anything we can possibly do in retaliation.
Pam Bauman