Re: Tragedy in the USA

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tragedy in the USA
From: "Jim Moore" <jmoore66@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:17:08 -0400
I would like to echo Gordon's comments...we cannot sink to their level in
the pursuit of justice. That is exactly what they want is to make us
paranoid and fearful. But at the same time we need to be vigilant and ensure
that we find those responsible and do our best to not let it happen again.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families. My praise
and admiration goes to all those who are helping the people involved in this
tragedy.

I guess this is our generation's Pearl Harbor.

Jim Moore
Dunkirk MD