Re: Tragedy in the USA

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tragedy in the USA
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:22:50 -0700 (PDT)
 A tragedy, yes. We as a people, not just the USA, but as all people,
have endured and made it through other tragedies. Keep in mind that
even our beloved sportscars came from a country that had been bombed
with nuclear weapons years earlier.
 We will make it through and continue to flourish. Cool heads and
resisting the insanity will save the day. FDR said; "the only thing we
have to fear is fear itself" If everyone remains sane, we'll be ok.
Good luck to one and all!

Roman

=====
roadsterregistry@yahoo.com