Re: Tragedy in the USA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tragedy in the USA
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:40:55 -0700
I agree, and share the same anger and sadness that all of you feel.  I had
quite a time explaining these events to my 5 yr. old.  She wanted to know
why people would do such  a thing and asked me very good questions.  She was
concerned about my trip to San Diego since I was supposed to leave today,
but the conference was cancelled hence my trip also, she was relieved when
she knew daddy was not going to get in any airplanes.    In a way we all
have been affected by this event personally.   We will continue to see more
and more after effects of this tragedy.  The important thing now is that we
must all come together as a nation, and as a global population and put the
people that would do such a thing out of the business of terrorism. I for
one do not condone the killing of innocent civilians, let's hope and pray
that our world leader's will keep their heads straight and do the right
thing.  I felt saddened to see people celebrating the death's and
destruction of American's and American monuments.  Let's also hope that we
do not see any more of these attacks in the day's to come. May god have
mercy on the souls of all the victim's of NY, Washington & Pennsylvania
my 2 cents
Gerardo Magana