Re: Tragedy in the USA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tragedy in the USA
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:33:01 +0200
Friends,
I live in the "Belgian Ardennes", close to my home is a american
military cemetery of WW2 where more then 500 of your ancestors rest in
peace.
I've been there a few times, but everytime I passed the acces portal I
got frozen in my back and my eyes filled up with tears by seeing all
these tombstones.
But I'm also proud to be there, proud of those people who died for
me....for you, for our freedom.
I also do not want half of the Orient beeing bombed the the US, the
NATO etc.
Today, intelligence services of all mayor contries should join to find
out exactly who is behind this bombing and
like Tony Blair, the english Prime Minister said: radicaly eradicate
this EVIL.
No more leader, no more fighting!
Chris - The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0