emission results???

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: emission results???
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:38:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello List

I have a question re getting my '69 1600 ready for
emission testing in Az.I failed the first time. Not
surprising as it hasn't seen a tune-up in a long time
and the oil is dirty.

I'm going to follow this advice from the list
yesterday

  "A few recommendations:
  Two cans of "isopropyl alcohol" in the tank.
  Timing at TDC (don't drive too long this way)
  195 Thermostat. Usually I run 180F.
  FULL TUNE UP.  As usual I recommend the earlier
  SU needles.
  CHANGE THE OIL right before the inspection.
  Some good "hot runs" to blow the carbon out the
  exhaust, and keep that puppy nice and warm for
  testing."

My question is:
How do i interpret the test results?
(e.g. is 'precond standard' the expected or ideal
result?)

The test results are here
http://javalina.library.arizona.edu:7778/doc/emiss.htm

Thanks