Re: Tragedy in the USA

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tragedy in the USA
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:51:31 -0700
I and my family are horrified at the loss of so many lives. Our thoughts and
prayers go out to the families affected by this cowardly act of terrorism.
This may not be a political forum, but we can certainly express first our
grief, and then our anger at the Arab scum who would dance in the streets
while our people are dealing with the tragic loss of life here. I will also
support the USA 100 percent in any effort to defend itself.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC