Re: Semi-Stripping it down...

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Semi-Stripping it down...
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 21:21:40 -0700
You can't be serious Mike, It would be a shame to strip that awesome
roadster that you have, That car was one of the reason's I had to get mine
going, as well as Gordon's , Bob Moranda's, Dave Almazan's, etc...  Just
remember you are in with a unique group, and your car has always stood out
for what it is!!!
Gerardo Magana