Re: FW: 67 1600 or earlier

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: 67 1600 or earlier
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:41:11 EDT
Not exactly.  On the early 67 and earlier cars, you may have to remove the
tunnel reinforcment, and "dent" the tunnel to clear the speedo.  You will
have to use the 2000 mount and the 1600 crossmember mounted lower, and you
will have to use the 2000 driveshaft.  Oh yeah, you have to switch out the
shift plates.  On the 67.5, you would not have to make the tunnel mods.

Sid