Re: 67 1600 or earlier

To: TRRACE@aol.com
Subject: Re: 67 1600 or earlier
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 02:56:28 -0700 (PDT)
--- TRRACE@aol.com wrote:
> Hi me again,
>
> If anyone on the list might be thinking about selling a nice,
> restored 67
> 1600, or earlier.   I might be in the market. It has to be a daily
> driver,
> interior done, gauges working, etc., restored engine the "works."

Hi,Tracey,

I don't know where you are at, but CDM has a VERY NICE 66 1600 in
white, not red! It is an older full restoration not perfect but SWEEET!
Car has a 5 speed and HD clutch. I don't know the price exactly but I
know it would cost you 2 or 3 times what they are asking to get one in
this shape.
get in touch with Les or Dennis @ Classic Datsun Motorsports. Hope this
is some use to you.

Roman Rist