Re: 67 1600 or earlier

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: 67 1600 or earlier
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:10:21 PDT
All,

Not meaning to nit pick, but this car is a 65 1600. A REALLY early model. I
will agree that the car is really nice. Very nicely detailed. Everyt time my
girlfriend and I go to CDM, she has to sit in it and dream about owning it.
If you are looking for a very nice early 1600, this car is a good one.

Andrew Murphy