RE: Threaded holes in body

To: "'sidney raper'" <spl310@hotmail.com>, glasgow@serv.net,
Subject: RE: Threaded holes in body
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:16:30 -0600
My recent purchase has been sitting outside for a number of years.  The
WD-40 soak treatment did not work its magic.  Seven of eight small bolts
holding the lower roll bar snapped off.  Argg!  The eighth is spinning.  Why
me?  Welded nut must have let go.  Looks like this area is boxed inside and
therefor inaccessible.  Anyone have a solution.  Larry.