HELP Help for racer (differential needed)

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: HELP Help for racer (differential needed)
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:28:54 +1000
Hi all,

Would anyone be able to supply me a 4.4 or 4.625. differential center (incl
crownwheel & pinion).

( we do standing start f1 or drag race starts and I am running a factory
ultra close gearbox)

I blew a diff early this year and for most circuit racing I need a 4.625
 and I am having troble finding one. I believe Commercials or say 1500
pickups may have the right diff.

There seems to be 3 casing sizes in the H190 (all bolt up to a 2000 but
only one fits the nismo LSD and the alumin 2000 case) i have a med size
aluminium case.

If anyone has or can find one I can give the nose diameter of the case so
you can tell.

Regards,

Howard